Saturday 20 January 2007

midday

Outside - the sky is clear blue from the west, a relief after all that grey.
Very still and calm, that Cornish winter sun filled air.

Inside - the studio now has light , but I'm looking at a lot of blank canvases and pieces of paper, ideas and sketches stuck on the wall.
A pile of notes and drawings stacked up from my trip to sicily in september which I am slowly working through - need to reconnect with that. No ideas of larger pieces yet, though some murmurings and thoughts. Quite happy with just the small pieces at the moment as a way of keeping the images in me. ( anti winter brain hibernation)
Want to put the whole thing up on my website, not sure of its form yet.



All this stuff is such a distraction from actual work.

Outside - must remember daffodils are showing and birds singing

Inside - Fiddling about with cubase and making long ambient soundtracks for my studio, one day will try to link it all in - visual / audio, though seems quite cliched

No comments: