Tuesday 27 March 2007

Venice-Sicily



Inside: Trying to reconstruct a memory - shape the exhibition/idea.
I am surrounded by blank canvases staring back at me. Everything is in my head, Sketches Notes Sketches Notes. Need to hone things down to a few groups otherwise it will seem too fragmented( will it ). is it a record of the journey or something else. The sketches are the journey, exhibition is a sought of outcome of it, a focus. Decisions on the big ones. Feel I'd like to just show small, personal, intimate. Though need to do both - Big Small. Procrastination looms deadline a far way away. Need to get back in the sun and remember.
Outside: a real peach of a day, sat in the sun with Sal at Penberth. Lovely wind from the east. slowly warming.
I'm still looking at the moon.

No comments: