Sunday 26 February 2012

Tresco Jan 2012


From Here
I can see
an almost forever

All the west
all this,
a summation
through the gaps,
the prism,
the sky,
fixes
in paling light

so far
and it still makes me yearn
beyond an absolute
and here,
fall
through these wind segments
of a bliss
and return
as pale as old china
gaze eternal
a great receding

holes in the clouds
point me in memory
and then to remind me of now

And as a wisp
tap
a growing gesture
over my shoulder
the gibbous moon

and to dark
so to fading
light intense
and delicious
like night flowers
upon the lips

- this moment
does not frighten me to night

i expand
to nothingness
to find the brim
of the shine

these dark curves
touch this infinity

their turn of it,
a long thread

what is there but this
and not god
but heavenly gaze
along the vast curve.

No comments: